Well, I’m not the same Will Moreland; I have enlarged, expanded and enhanced my horizon.
So how did I do it! I made a decision to THINK BETTER. I have fought some of the toughest dudes on the streets of California, played pop-warner football, high school football, and college football, been to Army Boot Camp and served on deployments in the Army. But making the decision and following through to THINK BETTER, has by far been the toughest challenge of my life. Period! But it is worth the pain, sacrifice and commitment.
Let me share with you my 10 Reasons Why I Want You To THINK BETTER………………..
1. More opportunities will be available to you
2. You will enjoy life a whole lot more
3. It will be hard for other people to distract you
4. People will be attracted to your positive out look
5. You will remain in control of your life
6. Problems will become success steps instead of stumbling stones
7. You can collaborate with more people for success
8. Success and successful ideas will be attracted to you
9. Never have a bad day again, different days, but no more bad days
10. You owe it to yourself to THINK BETTER