I hope these ideas help you stay motivated and this is one of your best years ever!
- Read something that motivates you each morning.
- Invest 15 minutes a day meditating on the awesome person you are becoming.
- Read the Ebook “You Could Quit, But That Wouldn’t Be Any Fun.”
- Talk to a motivated person often.
- Share your ideas with supporters only.
- Exercise at least 3 times a week.
- Trust and believe that your better days are head of you.
- Make Small Improvements Daily (MSID).
- Don’t take everything so seriously.
- Buy you a coloring book and tap into your inner child.
- Watch a movie that motivates you.
- Read the book “Little Book, Big Results.”
- Do something good for someone else.
- Write a “To Finish List.” Start off with small task, as you complete them you, you will gain momentum.
- Celebrate how far you have come in life so far already.
- Think about doing great things in life.
- Stop talking to unmotivated people… PERIOD!!!
- Step out of your comfort zone often.
- Read biographies of amazing people.
- Every Monday watch my friend Eric Thomas “Thank God It’s Monday.”
- If you have children, invest just 15 more minutes each day with them.
- Download motivational, inspirational and informational stuff to your smart phone.
- Dress up and go sit in the best 5 Star Hotel in your city or area.
- Dream in 3D!
- Celebrate others success often and say “I’m Next.”
- Read the book “A Productive State of Mind.”
- Remember yesterday ended.
- Quote this scripture often: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” Jeremiah 29:11
- Know the process: Grow, learn, do, fail, succeed, and repeat
- Identify 3 major goals to achieve this year, review them daily and often.
- Remember you are a GENIUS, act like it!
- Live with your legacy in mind.
- Put 3 to 5 motivating statements on a 3x5 card keep it on you.
- Write in a personal journal each day. Track your journey.
- Go see something spectacular, a sunset, sunrise, a beautiful mountain, something that moves you.
- Tell yourself daily, “I’m a leader, I’m a winner, I’m a Genius, I succeed in life!!!”
- Conquer one fear this year.
Hi, I'm author of the critically acclaimed book,
Genius Potential: Learn to Identify, Develop and Release
I am the CEO of Will Moreland International, LLC a think
tank that is dedicated to developing world class leaders in
life and business. I also speak on leadership, personal development
and organizational excellence. To learn more about me >>>
Every Monday I share my thoughts on leadership and life. My simple
philosophy is that the better leader you become the better you can lead
I look forward to connecting and interacting with you. Click on the RSS
feed to ensure you don't miss out!