- They are humble.
- They are comfortable in their own abilities so they can share responsibility with others.
- They guard their time.
- They live by a big vision.
- They acknowledge the team more than themselves.
- They are constant learners.
- They can communicate well both verbal and non-verbally.
- They love a great challenge.
- They are aware of their fears; they just don’t let them get in the way.
- They see delegation as shared power, not weakness.
- They say thank you a lot.
- They use goals as a tool to accomplish great things.
- They are great listeners.
- They meditate daily.
- They take good notes on life.
- They put a high value on relationships.
- They invest their wealth wisely.
- They have a unique perspective on life.
- They have learned to silence the critics with their results, not their reaction.
- They read valuable stuff daily.
- They are willing to challenge the status qua.
- They have learned to overcome procrastination.
- They rewrite the book on impossible.
- They have thrown away their iron fist of leadership philosophy.
- They have learned to work hard on themselves and inspire others, rather then try to change others.
- They have great faith.
- They enjoy life.
- They are disciplined.
- They have a positive attitude.
- They manage their stress well.
- They work on their character often.
- They live from their Genius Potential.
- They are not intimidated by feed back.
- They have a strong sense of their legacy.
- They have mentors and they mentor others.
- They have a compelling why for what they are doing in life.
- They are problem solvers, not problem fixers.
Hi, I'm author of the critically acclaimed book,
Genius Potential: Learn to Identify, Develop and Release
I am the CEO of Will Moreland International, LLC a think
tank that is dedicated to developing world class leaders in
life and business. I also speak on leadership, personal development
and organizational excellence. To learn more about me >>>
Every Monday I share my thoughts on leadership and life. My simple
philosophy is that the better leader you become the better you can lead
I look forward to connecting and interacting with you. Click on the RSS
feed to ensure you don't miss out!