Henry David Thoreau
Stephen Covey reminded us to begin with the end in mind. I say ask yourself what pictures do you want in your life album, pictures of regret, could've, should've or would've. I know for me, I want pictures with great memories of time invested with family and friends. Pictures of me doing what I love.
And also that every man should eat and drink and enjoy the good of all his labor—it is the gift of God. Ecclesiastes 3:13
Enjoying life is truly an individual responsibility, you cannot delegate this task to anyone else. Never place anyone else in charge of you enjoying life, at the end of the day, it's your duty to lead the life you love.
Here are a few tips to help you enjoy life:
1. Create a list of all the dream locations you would like to visit and go.
2. Write down a list of people you would really like to invest more time with and do it.
3. Come up with one major goal you want to pursue and pursue it.
4. Protect your time and space, and only allow the good in.
5. Do something radical to create an awesome memory, do it this weekend.
Life is short, so get to living, because at the end of the day, it's your fault either way!!!
Author, Genius Potential
America's #1 Leadership Life Trainer