Twenty years ago I was headed down the path to be that one you usually hear about, troubled teen, gang banger, in and out of jail, single parent home, you know that one. BUT, fifteen years ago, I DECIDED to "BE THE ONE", that you probably rarely hear about. The focused, determined, will not quit, will not make excuses, will live from my genius potential person.
So now at 35 years of age, that young man that was destined for a life full of disappointments, can honestly say to anyone, you can make the decision to "BE THE ONE." Now to "BE THE ONE" is no walk in the park, don't let anyone fool you, but it is possible. You may be asking, what exactly do I mean when I say "BE THE ONE." I'm talking about allowing yourself to live your best life, waking up everyday with a smile on your face and not a frown. Enjoying every ounce of like inspite of the challenges you may face. Any one can make, find or create an excuse to live beneath their potential, but when you decide to "BE THE ONE" you are living life at full throttle. You are living from your Genius Potential!
Let me share just a few things that will help you "BE THE ONE."
1. Make a decision that your life is worth you giving your best
2. Develop a strong mental picture of you achieving great things in your passion area
3. Separate from toxic people in your life
4. Change the places you go, only go to places that lead you to becoming the person you want
5. Live by new principles, principles that require you to be, do and give your best
6. Slap fear in the face, because he is no match for you
7. Take ACTION now, focus on what you can do, what you do have and multiply it
These seven keys will provide a strong foundation for you to "BE THE ONE."
Think Better, Live Better